That's clearly a tiger Tigercat approves god damn that is a twin that is saxy The Tiger was the Panzer VI. Still counts we wasnt calling down the employment of Panzer haha, ...
This image with the title of "I say potato, you say potato.." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about I say potato, you say potato..
- That's clearly a tiger
- Tigercat approves
- god damn that is a saxy twin engine
- The Tiger was the Panzer VI. Still counts
- I wasnt calling out the use of Panzer haha, was a joke about cat vs tiger combined with the tank.
- That's actually a domestic house cat, also known as Felis catus . They're quite common in most parts of the world.
- Great at cars, not the best tank designer...
- You know what would be awesome? Not including a machine gun in the initial design.
- Any gun too small to stick your dick in has no place on a tank. The man code is clear on this.
- I don't understand if I'm being wooshed, but isn't it a good idea to have a gun that lets you kill close range enemies without wasting cannon ammo?
- Well the initial design didn't have a machine gun. Read more comments