Pretty sure that is the GSG9 that is SEK. They don't wear state badges and are also in full-military camo. So most definitly Gsg-9. No, look they're wearing patches that are bavarian. http://m.imgur.com/rahJpC1 ...
This image with the title of "German SEK at the scene of todays shooting in Munich [985x554]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about German SEK at the scene of todays shooting in Munich [985x554]
- Pretty sure that's the GSG9
- That's SEK.
- They don't wear state badges and are in full-military camo. So most definitly Gsg-9.
- No, look they're wearing Bavarian patches. http://m.imgur.com/rahJpC1
- That is an entirely different picture. The picture from OP does have 1 guy where you can see his left arm (where the state badge normally is) and there is no badge there.
- They are clearly the same unit... It's not hard to see they have the same equipment...
- "Full military camo" when the only thing they have an actual camouflage pattern on is their helmet covers. And GSG9 don't even wear camo themselves, so even if you were correct, which you aren't, your point wouldn't make sense.
- Except that "camo" does not mean "camouflage pattern" but everything that is coloured in such a way that it hides or blurs shapes, figures etc. As this equipment serves exactly that purpose as well as protection, it is camo. The olive green uniforms that militaries were using for combat in the 70's can be considered "camo".
- No, GSG9 uniforms are dark blue.
- Not true, they have been wearing brown many times in the past. In fact it seems to be their main uniform lately.
- Simply not true, the most recent pictures of them show them wearing Crye Precision clothes in ranger green. Read more comments