You would be astonished exactly how well those lights are really hidden. With also the"sun that is standard" up top, they are almost invisible unless on. The camera that is mounted fairly apparent, but a lot of people have ...
This image with the title of "Ford Taurus Police Interceptor (Stealth Edition). Bottom is "hidden mode". [1280x1706]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Ford Taurus Police Interceptor (Stealth Edition). Bottom is "hidden mode". [1280x1706]
- You'd be amazed how well those lights are actually hidden. With even the standard "sun strip" up top, they are almost invisible unless on. The mounted camera is fairly obvious, but so many people have GPS and stuff hanging around nowadays, it doesn't stand out as much as it used to. But good catch. =)
- And good luck typing anything on those tiny little keys.
- I thought regular toughbooks were bad enough
- Yeah, I felt it was all but worthless myself when I had to work on these tiny units. It's basically a netbook size... still plausible, but not at all fun when you're sitting at an angle, with a duty belt on. Ugh.
- That is pretty slick. I like that.
- That black thing on the left almost looks like a tear gas grenade.
- More info here .
- Tear gas grenade, shock grenade and extra AR clips. Which is funny being this vehicle is mostly used for CID work (stake-out and info rec)... not SWAT. But to each their own.
- You're a cop and you say clips? This makes me sad.
- Sadly, it's an old habit from a long time ago. I refer to any mag not for a handgun a clip. I know better. /me sulks away in shame.
- That's what I was wondering - I'd have to say extra clips and two different grenade types. Read more comments