David bellavia, great facking book Currently reading that right now. I'm just about 50 pages in. So excellent thus far. facking get some, Devil Dogs. We wish to know who these guys ...
This image with the title of "Fallujah. [1244x824]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Fallujah. [1244x824]
- David bellavia, great facking book
- Currently reading that right now. I'm only about 50 pages in. So good so far.
- facking get some, Devil Dogs.
- I want to know who these men are. They deserve some respect.
- Press F to Pay Respects
- Lucian Flash down 1224. Yi Free kill bot lane
- Any individual who serves deserves respect.
- I'd say any individual who serves with honor and respect for his position and role as a warrior, who treats his enemy and their population with respect, who does what he can to mitigate civilian hardship and death, and mitigate suffering of the enemy, deserves respect.
- Agreed. I should have added honorably to that statement.
- I know a lot of people who served who don't deserve an ounce of respect. I know a lot who deserve a world of it.
- I disagree Edit: Sorry but military service doesn't automatically mean you get respect. There are dickheads in every walk of life.
- also, being in the military doesn't mean you have a hard life. being a vet and being a grunt aren't interchangeable.
- Do you mean "there are"?
- I did, thank you.
- There are dickheads in every walk of life. FTFY
- I agree. Anyone in the service has my respect. I was just saying I was curious about these two. Read more comments