To go into a zone of risk? to endeavor into a zone that is certainly one of risk. Stop it you guys! Or I swear that I'll get Kenny Loggins down here to relax and play an set that is acoustic http://i.imgur.com/0rMY30E.png ...
This image with the title of "Damn. The Blue Angels jet pilots -- wearing "throwback" gold flight suits -- commence their pre-flight walk. (1024 x 688)" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Damn. The Blue Angels jet pilots -- wearing "throwback" gold flight suits -- commence their pre-flight walk. (1024 x 688)
- To go into a zone of danger?
- to venture into a zone that is one of danger.
- Stop it you guys! Or I swear that I'll get Kenny Loggins down here to play an acoustic set!
- Finish that sentence and you pay the fine , maverick.
- Yeah but the blue angels and top gun are two separate programs within the navy. I dont think the fine crosses over.
- ... the need for speed!
- to rearrange first and second from the left.
- ... for a pair of aviator sunglasses!
- How does that tall mother facker fit his corn-fed uss in that cockpit? I bet he didn't stop breast feeding 'til he was 12.
- I read this in a drill sergeant voice
- The "tall" pilot you are referring to is likely all of 5'9", tall for aviator. Also, "Tons of Fun" on the far left is guaranteed Navy. Pretty sure the shortest is a Marine, dunno about the rest.
- All but one of the current 'lineup' are Navy. Angel #4 is USMC (note the different cover).
- Well glad I'm still able to pick Marines out of crowds. Family males are just about all Marines. Most aviators. Should make them easy to spot.
- Short, dense, fit guy with posture that God would be envious of? Probably a marine.
- Yup. Thumbs, only one who "seams" to get it. Read more comments