Nice! Good thinking. Interestingly simple. I really could figure out what's goin on at a glance and I also'm no pilot. If its any such thing like the T-6 (which it's setup nearly the same as) every thing ...
This image with the title of "Cockpit of Upgraded MiG-29 UPG of Indian Air Force" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Cockpit of Upgraded MiG-29 UPG of Indian Air Force
- Nice! Good thinking.
- Surprisingly simple. I could figure out what's goin on at a glance and I'm no pilot.
- If its anything like the T-6 (which it's setup VERY similar to) everything is integrated, you navigate the menus using the Softkeys and input everything on the control panel up top.
- Interesting that it's all in English
- What language were you expecting?
- Hinidi, probably. But that's merely the most widely spoken Indian language not the only one. According to Wikipedia India has 122 "major languages"! So English, the language of the former British Raj, becomes the common tongue.
- 54,000 ft with gear down? 🙂
- Too bad their maintenance crews will ensure that the jet is in the worst possible flying condition.
- Any insider info on this?
- Read up on su 30 mki and their maintenance and loss rates.
- Well, when you operate one of the most diversely populated airforce, things go little tricky. IAF got French, Russian, British, American and Israeli tech aircrafts in the inventory. And relax, its gonna be way down to the lowest possible. Aircrafts are going to be manufactured in India very soon. Read more comments