Oh yeah baby, we like this armor that is rounded got. MMph! Yeah! That armoring that is effective be intense. Now show me the underside of the turret! Oooh yeaah. That's my fetish ...
This image with the title of "Chrysler TV-8 Experimental Tank" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Chrysler TV-8 Experimental Tank
- Oh yeah baby, I like that rounded armor you got. MMph! Yeah! That effective armoring must be intense.
- Now show me the underside of your turret! Oooh yeaah.
- That's my fetish
- You're supposed to go hull down , Chrysler, not hull up .
- Gun elevation is for artillery!
- Interestingly enough, this tank was meant to be nuclear-powered. Which seems like it would be a very, very bad idea to anyone who has sense. It also would have been amphibious, using the big turrets a buoyant hull with water jets and a rudder on the back. This is also ridiculous, as the tank could be easily caught on underwater LV traps. It was also supposed to be able to survive a blast from a tactical nuclear weapon. I have serious doubts that it would be capable of that. Clearly this shows us that not only is Chrysler incapable of making Jeeps, but they are also equally awful with tanks.
- "Blast" in this case means the shockwave from a nuclear strike. The planners know that anything caught within the blast radius is dead, but they wanted stuff outside of that range but still vulnerable to the shockwave to survive. The shape of the turret and the low profile hull would have gone a long ways towards that goal.
- Well that's not really fair to them. Chrysler is a shitty company but I will give them credit where it's due, because they did have a big role in designing the M1 Abrams and in particular its innovative turbine engine which is credited with giving the tank its superior reliability and maneuverability.
- And being shit.
- Clearly this shows us that not only is Chrysler incapable of making Jeeps, but they are also equally awful with tanks. Boom roasted.
- It's the same logic as the disc-shaped hull of the Soviet Object-279. The shape is supposed to prevent the tank flipping over due to the shockwave of a nuclear explosion. It'll also have biological protection inside it, of course. It's not designed with resisting a nuclear blast within a small radius of ground zero in mind. Read more comments