What is that monstrosity the guy that is first holding? It looks it, and even might hinge in the middle like it might be some kind of elaborate stock for the pistol in the front of? I am super confused. ...
This image with the title of "Bosnian FUP Offensive Intervention Team during an exercise [1000x668]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bosnian FUP Offensive Intervention Team during an exercise [1000x668]
- What's that monstrosity the first guy is holding? It looks like it might be some kind of elaborate stock for the pistol in the front of it, and even might hinge in the middle? I'm super confused.
- It's a CornerShot . It allows the firer to observe, aim, and fire around corners, using that hinged portion, without forcing them to move from behind cover. It's an improvement over a fixed device angle device accomplishing the same thing, because the hinge can be straightened and locked in place, allowing the weapon to be used in standard engagements, as well.
- I remember seeing them on Future Weapons a few years ago. I'm honestly surprised to see any made it into service.
- They are in service with at least 10 police forces that i know of
- Correct on all points. Might I add it's pretty damn fun to use as well. We only got these things a few months back, but the guys are loving it.
- I think it's hinged to allow him to see and shoot the pistol around a corner without having to stick his head out
- Is that a shotgun with a scope? Guy second from the left.
- Might just be a zero power red dot like an Aimpoint CompM4. Gotta be nice, especially for shooting slugs.
- We only use slugs in shotguns, so he's probably using a non-powered optical, like a CCO, or something along the lines of that.
- Yay imi cornershot
- [deleted] What is this? Read more comments