Paul blart bike cop This is similar to the coolness that is entire of US police in a photo. Those dudes are dressed like they truly are in Afghanistan. Exactly how therefore? No camo, no ...
This image with the title of "Bike cop [1200x771]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Bike cop [1200x771]
- Paul blart bike cop
- This is like the entire coolness spectrum of US law enforcement in a picture.
- Those guys are dressed like they're in Afghanistan.
- How so? No camo, no rocket launchers, grenade launchers or even machine guns. Are you just out of date or intimidated?
- Helmets? natural coloured uniforms? Not pistol guns? Smells like MILITARISATION! /s
- Green in an urban environment...
- SCARY OLIVE DRAB!!
- it blends in all too well that urban environment.
- Well the IDF doesn't wear camo and I wore OG/OD stuff in the British army. Olive green has traditionally been a colour worn by armies and not police. These guys are decked out in Cry Precision clothing worn almost exclusively by military personnel, in particular special forces types, and they have military ballistic helmets with NVG mounts, in green again. They have green plate carriers with velcro patches. I'm not criticising them for it, just most western countries don't dress their police in the same clothing as soldiers and try to maintain a strong distinction between the police and the military, but then most other western countries have a lower domestic distribution of firearms. They are dressed exactly like soldiers. Pretending they aren't is mental and you must be out of date if you can't identify the exact same kit used by many militaries in Afghanistan. Also soldiers in the middle east are not dressed in rocket launchers and machine guns. Learn to read. I thought this sub was to see the differences in other countries police forces. I've never seen police dressed like that.
- Those aren't HRT. HRT are mainly used for high profile raids, and counter terrorism stuff. There are about 120 of them. They are basically a SFOD-D team that works on US soil, and rarely overseas. They are FBI special forces.
- Well Canada, much like the US has vast wilderness and plenty of firearms. Drop those Canadian cops, just like the FBI guys, into Afghanistan and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from the soldiers. I can't believe making a really basic statement is receiving such a negative response here. As you can see the UK keeps their police in police colours. I can't see anything on the Aussies that shows them to be police. Camouflage helicopters are not something police usually have. Read more comments