He had been actually expected by the United States Marines to help them learn the tactile hand to control combat program that he developed himself. Listed here is a clickbaity article. "We made entry on some substances where Taliban leadership ...
This image with the title of "Australian Army Sergeant Paul Cale, known for strangling a Taliban commander to death during a raid on a compound in Uruzgan province, 2007 [650x366]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Australian Army Sergeant Paul Cale, known for strangling a Taliban commander to death during a raid on a compound in Uruzgan province, 2007 [650x366]
- He was actually asked by the US Marines to teach them the hand to hand combat course that he developed himself. Here's a clickbaity article. "We made entry on some compounds where Taliban leadership was," he said. "They basically hid where there were little holes in the wall and we had to clear that, then the next minute they were on top of us so it became a hand-to-hand battle. "I ended up strangling a Taliban as he was screaming 'Allah Akbar'. He turned out to be the 2IC of the Taliban in that region." The 44-year-old martial artist said he also broke an enemy fighter's shoulder and inflicted other injuries "that were just automatic" given the regiment's limited hand-to-hand combat training at that time. 'straya I guess
- "Allah Ackkkqqquaagghh"
- A guy of his size and training definitely crushed that T-bans windpipe.
- He probably left enough room for his fist, so he could ram it into his stomach and break his goddamn spine LLLLAaaARarARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!
- SUB-ZERO WINS FATALITY
- Didn't you hear? Sub-zero is now just plain zero.
- His neck probably looked like my dick with a permanent hand print on it.
- Grabbing from behind, instead of face to face, and pressing his strong uss thumbs right through the vertebrae...shoving it into the spinal cord and larynx. Moments of absolute pain followed by oblivion.
- Aloha snackbar!!!!
- me irl
- "shhh sh shs sh sh shhhh, go to sleep, sleepy time mr isis man shhhh,there ya go,there ya go"
- Did the roo just stare at the camera after the deed was done. Damn!
- In a kind of "Your next!" way 😉 Read more comments