TOW missiles make for an replacement that is acceptable mistletoe. He delivers hellfires to all the boys that are bad girls Tactical Christmas lights. Well, we all know which one is the ...
This image with the title of "Apache Christmas Tree [3264x2448]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Apache Christmas Tree [3264x2448]
- TOW missiles make for an acceptable replacement for mistletoe.
- He delivers hellfires to all the bad boys and girls
- Tactical Christmas lights.
- Well, we know which one is the "hanger queen"
- First thing I thought when I saw that "oh the hanger queen"
- Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the compound, not a Taliban was stirring, not even a hound. The AKs were laid by their beds with care, in hopes that Allah would soon be there. The Talibans were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of 72 virgins danced in their heads. And pilot in his cockpit, and I in my flight cap, had just settled above a mountain for a surprise attack. When out from the cannon there arose such a clatter, they sprang from their beds to see what was the matter. Away past the window the rockets flew with a flash, they tore open the walls and blew up their cache.
- We should write a Christmas book...
- Strange Festive Apache
- Hale's Own.
- I really want to tie all that stuff down really tight and fly it into combat like that with speakers attached blaring out "HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!" (all caps were necessary since the sound is coming out of speakers)
- Better yet, attach speakers to the ordnance! Merry Christma-BOOM
- Ho Ho Merry facking Christmas booms the apache as they pummel taliban positions with a dozen hellfire missiles.
- I always thought the Apache was smaller than that. Thanks for sharing!
- No its much bigger than most people think. The chinook is a sight to behold especially when it defies gravity and the laws of physics and flies.
- Chinooks fly because they are so ugly that the ground repels them.
- Chinooks fly because they push Mother Earth's ugly uss away from them. Source: I'm a Chinook pilot
- Disregarding the rotors, Apaches are almost as long as a Chinook. I'm not sure if I'm more surprised at how big the Apache is, or that the Chinook isn't as big as I always imagined. Still, I'm with you on the Chinook. I've never seen something that big move so gracefully. It's like watching an Elephant frolic in the water, but on speed. Plus, it's faster than the Apache too... Read more comments