Park it behind some bushes evidently in britain we bury old tanks then forget why Because the Covenanter was therefore shamefully bad we had in order to make sure its metal never ever made it into another ...
This image with the title of "After WW2 the only remaining prototype of the T28 heavy tank was lost until it was found by a farmer behind some bushes in a field in Virginia in 1974" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about After WW2 the only remaining prototype of the T28 heavy tank was lost until it was found by a farmer behind some bushes in a field in Virginia in 1974
- Park it behind some bushes apparently
- In the UK we bury old tanks then forget why
- Because the Covenanter was so shamefully bad we had to make sure its steel never made it into another armoured vehicle to taint their machine spirits with its innate shittiness?
- A38 Valiant was worse. They kept the sole vehicle as a guide for how not to build an armored vehicle.
- I like the part where if you drive the valiant, the act will physically cripple you .
- I seriously can't comprehend why this tank underwent trials in the same year as the world-beating Centurion.
- It would explain why there didn't seem to be a single competent designer involved in the entire tank - they were all busy with Centurion.
- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valiant_tank For the lazy. I think. I hope that's right..
- The Covenanter eventually gave you the Cromwell though!
- Which was apparently pretty bad. Not enough armor and a weak gun. Love it in World of Tanks though.
- which eventually gave the comet. Which was actually quite good. Read more comments