Definitely a posse of tomcats! Then up: Russia! Couple of F-4's too. And also an F-16. Spotted an F-8 Crusader and an RA-5C Vigilante two Vigilantes that is RA-5C in base Row ...
This image with the title of "A new China Lake trivia game! Name that jet!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A new China Lake trivia game! Name that jet!
- Definitely a posse of tomcats!
- Next up: Russia!
- Bunch of F-4's too. And even an F-16.
- Spotted an F-8 Crusader and an RA-5C Vigilante Two RA-5C Vigilantes in the bottom Row EDIT: And a lone Harrier. Next to the F-16 EDIT: Think I spot an A-6 dead center EDIT: I think we have an F-8 Crusader after all, next to the A-6
- RA-5Cs! That's what those are. Looks like a V-22 body in camouflage (no engines) next to the 3 F-14s too.
- You might be right. Also there's an f-15 next to the ra-5Cs
- Yeah, looks like two Osprey bodies, one without wings or tail and no camo. Looks like a CH-53 body next to the bottom F-14 and F-18.
- Good eye. And I think I see a UH-1 and two AH-1s on the other side.
- I spy an A-7, F-15 and a CH-53
- Looks like maybe a TA-7 on the upper right?
- Huey's F-4s A-6s Tomcats with their wings and tails chopped off A Hornet A Viper A Harrier 2 (possibly 3) Vigilantes Cobras Read more comments