That reminds me personally with this Bell 430 VIP Shuttle I read/saw a video, that this Bell 427 was wrapped into the VS color for this. I am gonna hunt it down and upload it. This is actually the same 427 ...
This image with the title of "10/10 would fly." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about 10/10 would fly.
- That reminds me of this Bell 430 VIP Shuttle
- I read/saw a video, that this Bell 427 was wrapped in the VS color for this. I'm gonna hunt it down and post it.
- Here is the same 427 on a normal day, http://imgur.com/1UgqDfQ It was wrapped and flown in for the grand opening of the first Victoria's Secret store in Puerto Rico (16 November 2011.)
- We're guessing it's hard to brake in those heels. wat
- bro you know the brake pedal on helicopters..I could see how it would be hard to actuate in heels.
- I'm only a FW pilot but I'm pretty sure helicopters on skids ain't got no brakes.
- Oh they definitely do. There's actually two brake pedals at the pilot's feet. You use them to control yaw, press the right pedal, helicopter brakes right and depress left pedal, helicopter brakes left. Pressing both the pedal at the same time causes a braking "moment" if you will, and brings the helicopter to a stop at the end of approach, auto rotation, taxi, etc.
- haha!! I wish I had more up votes 🙂
- Huh. Interesting. How does the braking work?
- Did this picture cause your penas to invert?
- Yes, and it stimulated my prostate in the process. Mmmm. Read more comments