Are you experiencing a angle that is good the (7) shot? I am actually curious to begin to see the impact of a 57mm here , it is the hits at the best associated with photo. Amazing to think it might penetrate a T-55 ...
This image with the title of "100mm APCBC penetration in a T-54 turret on display at the Parola Tank Museum in Finland [750x750]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about 100mm APCBC penetration in a T-54 turret on display at the Parola Tank Museum in Finland [750x750]
- Do you have a good angle for the (7) shot? I'm really curious to see the effect of a 57mm
- here , it's the hits at the right of the picture.
- Amazing to think it could penetrate a T-55 turrent, thank you
- 7 is HEAT ammunition, did you mean 10 ? That's the penetration from a 57mm AA gun.
- Oh yes, sorry, I meant the 57 AA gun, 10. That's even more surprising. Thank you
- Planes fly high and in three dimensions, so if you want to be able to hit them high muzzle velocity is essential - conveniently also what you want when you're penetrating armor, so it's just a matter of providing the right shell.
- Looks like butter
- I can't believe it's not. Sorry. I'll see myself out...
- Having tried genuine Russian butter, I believe it would display the same properties if subjected to armor piercing shells.
- /r/DestroyedTanks is my sad click of the day
- Here's a happy sisu to cheer you up [???]
- Yay! 😀
- Why sad?!
- I like non-destroyed tanks.
- What's the story? Read more comments